Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is it me or was that strange as hell?


Soooooo..... im holding my bladder for like a year, and finally go to release my "pinned up energy", and i happen to be in the resteroom with another person! Not a problem, as long as we are seperated! LOL! NEWHO, i proceed to halt my bladder from bursting and let the stream loose! The man next to me says.... wow, i bet that must have felt Great....PAUSE! Is that customary for men to discuss their streams with outher men?!?! I dont even know you dude!! LOL! The dude then attempted to continue the convo! being the person i am, I was very polite, but kept the convo to a minimum! Is this strange to you all or what?!?!?! I need to know your responses! Thats just a SHOCKER!!! Have a blessed day, and make sure you all keep on tuning in!!! Its only going to get better!!! Also, We are going in on the Motivational Speaking! Many surprises are in store for you!!! Stay Posted!


1 comment:

  1. not sure whats funnier... the dude talking to you in the bathroom or the pic of the monkey

    ReplyDelete